Receive 25% Off of Your Full Treatment Cost
Get started on the smile of your dreams during the Stay Home, Stay Safe mandate. Do your part to flatten the curve and keep our communities safe, while taking the first step toward a healthy smile you love. All patients that sign up during this time will get 25% off their full treatment cost*
We know there is a lot of uncertainty right now, so we’re offering risk-free sign ups. We want to help you get started on treatment, at a discounted rate. But if you can’t start for financial reasons once our office reopens, we’ll refund your down payment. *Offer applies to new patients only and cannot be combined with any other offer.
How it Works
- Upload your smile pics HERE Our orthodontist will recommend a personalized treatment plan for you.
- Schedule a free video chat to meet our team, ask questions, review your preliminary treatment plan, your estimated cost, and estimated treatment time
- Sign up and get your 25% discount! We have flexible payment plans to meet your needs.
- Once we reopen, you will have priority scheduling for starting treatment.
Multiple Connecticut Offices
CT Braces has multiple convenient offices in Connecticut.
Here at CT Braces, we can help treat an assortment of issues, including:
- Crowding of teeth
- Missing lateral incisors
- Spacing of teeth
- Phase-one: early orthodontic issues
- Open bite: front teeth don't touch
- Deep overbite: lower front teeth bite into palate
- Underbite: lower front teeth in front of upper teeth
- Overjet: protruding front teeth
Child & Teenage Orthodontics & Teeth Straightening
There are a number of orthodontic issues that can be treated with safe orthodontic practices. For example, we can help treat crowding, spacing, jaw growth problems, protruding teeth, or bad bites for children who have experienced injuries, inherited problems, had early or late tooth loss, or thumb-sucking habits. A child’s jaw will harden by the age of adulthood, while an adult will face having a hard jaw that may require orthodontic procedures that can require orthodontic surgery.
For children who are in need of orthodontic care, our offices can help straighten your child’s teeth and prevent orthodontic needs in adulthood. If your child is 7 and needs orthodontic treatments, or our practice has been recommended, please contact our office for an initial exam. We want to help your child achieve a straight, beautiful smile that they are proud to show off.
- Our Two-Phase treatment is a specialized process that helps pair tooth straightening with facial changes to develop a beautiful, functional smile.
- In phase one, our orthodontist will help with any jaw growth, tooth crowding or spacing issues in your child’s mouth. With the proper alignment, we’ll be able to promote healthier, straighter permanent teeth.
- Before the second phase, there will be a resting period where your child’s permanent teeth can naturally grow without being bothered by any retainer.
- In Phase Two, our Orthodontic professional will size you for full upper and lower braces to fix any remaining alignment problems with the permanent teeth.
If you would like to discuss treatments for your child or have any additional questions, please contact our orthodontic practice today.
One out of five orthodontic patients is over the age of 21 as researched by the American Association of Orthodontists. Here at CT Braces, we want to assist you in achieving a healthy, beautiful smile. Especially, the kind that you’ve been dreaming about without having any disruptions to your life.
Adult orthodontics is different from children’s orthodontics because adults have a harder jaw. This one fact may be the cause of higher risk of gum or bone loss, worn or missing teeth or could be from the lack of orthodontic treatment as a child or teen.
CT Braces knows that adults have different needs, and we are determined to help you with any orthodontic issues you are facing. To get help today, please reach out to our office to hear more about our treatment plans.
Surgical Orthodontics (Orthognathic Surgery)
Surgical orthodontics also called orthognathic surgery can help treat a number of different issues. Such as:
· jaw bone formation
· bad bites
· malocclusion – misaligned teeth.
When your jaw is not correctly aligned, surgical orthodontics must be used first to correct the problem. Then you will need orthodontic braces to move your teeth into the proper position. The orthodontist professionals at CT Braces will also work in conjunction with an oral and maxillofacial surgeon who will perform your surgery at the hospital.
The procedure can take several hours. Afterwards, we recommend that you have a rest period of two to four weeks. You will also need to wear braces for six to twelve months and a retainer to maintain the alignment of your teeth. Surgical orthodontics (orthognathic surgery) is a major medical procedure, and we want to ensure that you are comfortable with anything we perform for you. If you would like to learn more about the process, please contact our orthodontic offices for more information.
CT Braces is a certified provider of Invisalign®. Invisalign® is essentially aligners that are invisible, removable and comfortable. With the help of these aligners, you’ll be able to achieve a beautiful, healthy smile without the use of braces. You can also freely eat, drink, brush and floss while wearing your Invisalign®. During your treatment, you will need to have a new set of aligners every two weeks to progressively move your teeth.
The amount of time you will need to wear your Invisalign® will be around nine to fifteen months, and to make sure your treatment is working perfectly, you’ll need to visit your orthodontic professional every six weeks. If you have questions or are interested in Invisalign®, feel free to contact our CT Braces office for your initial consultation.
For the past few years, CT Braces has been helping the residents of Connecticut with our reliable orthodontic assistance. During this time, we’ve grown our practice into multiple offices throughout the Connecticut area due to our professional Doctors and loyal patients.
Thank you for choosing or considering CT Braces to help you achieve a straight, confident smile. To schedule an appointment at our Connecticut office, please call 203-778-4153